Custom Chicken Tractors
Fresh Eggs! Imagine waking up every morning to two fresh eggs? Farming is possible in your backyard and a fulfilling hobby that is sustainable, disciplining and rewarding.
Depending on your local by-law you may be allowed chickens in your backyard. Chickens need to be controlled and contained, especially if you are gone to work during the day. This portable coop / hen house is commonly known as a "Chicken Tractor" made to hold two laying chickens.
Chicken Tractor Features:
- Rigid wire fencing with solid pine construction. Pine oil stained that will last at least 5 years
- Main access gate to let chickens out
- Handles and wheels to make the chicken tractor portable and works similar to a wheel barrow
Coop / Hen House Features:
- Removal coop on latches! Easy to remove, no tools required. Beneficial for winterizing and transporting chickens
- Coop has a decorative chicken access ramp, magnetic barn door, viewing windows, full ventilation and wood siding
- Two side doors for easy access for maintenance and cleaning of nests
- Removal nest divider
- Back access door for egg harvesting and removal
- Length: 72”
- Height: 36”
- Width: 32”
You can have your very own chicken tractor like this for $500 and local delivery (extra fee) within South/Central Ontario. If interested in your own design, please send design drawings or inspiring sample photos. Design fee is $150 or more, and standard construction costs are $400. Optional features not included in the base price. Allow at least 2-3 weeks to complete order.